PTP INDUSTRY :
– Created in 1939.
– 1 production site in les Vosges in Raon l’Etape (cast iron foundry)
– 100 people to help you
– 12 million euros sales (50% export)
– R&D department, Quality Security Environment QSE, customer services, marketing, a foundry of cast iron, mechanical workshops, assembly, modelling and prototyping activity (CUBILO)
– More than 5000 customers, OEMs, distributors, end users already trust us.
– A presence in various sectors : power, food processing, water treatment, pulp and paper, cement plants, mechanical construction, agricultural machinery, …
PTP fonderie brings complementary, specialist activities on its Raon l’Etape site to offer each customer optimized lead times and know-how for casting and machining cast iron parts.
- Unique parts, prototypes, one-off parts to small production batches.
- Large dimensions also possible.
- Rigid frameless molding, high-precision shapes.
- High flexibility, short lead-times.
PPT Transmission :
PTP INDUSTRY proposes complete solutions to your power transmission needs around gearbox whatever the environment is.
Non standard dimensions on demand. Various Material. Customized Design.
For more than 70 years, under the names SIT Texrope, Hansen-SIT, Brook Hansen, Rexnord and today PTP INDUSTRY, PTP company has been known and recognized for its substantial experience in the selection, assessment, manufacture and maintenance of geared reducers and multipliers as well as other power transmission equipments and components.